Doctors and Hospitals in Mexico

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

What Would You Like Me to Write About?

I would like to hear from you
Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, I sit here and write an article about medical tourism in Mexico, healthcare in Mexico, retiring in Mexico, or how life and culture is in Mexico.

Coming up with a new topic everyday is not easy, but I try to do my best. And the reason I do this is because I want to help you learn something about any of these topics that you didn't know about.

But if there is something that you think I haven't covered, or something that you want to read about, let me know in the comments. I will be glad to do some research and write about it if I can.

Also, if you like my blog, support it by buying a copy of either The English Speaker's Guide to Doctors and Hospitals in Mexico, a guide of the best doctors and health centers with experience treating foreigners in the most visited areas of Mexico, or The English Speaker's Guide to Medical Care in Mexico, a guide that explains how the Medical healthcare system works, what to do in case of an emergency, and what cultural differences you can expect from visiting a doctor in Mexico.

Thanks for reading, and see you next Friday!

Also, read about the top 5 countries with medical tourism growth potential.

--

Robert Ervin is a freelancer who writes about healthcare, medical tourism, and living in Mexico.

If you're considering traveling to Mexico for healthcare or retiring in Mexico, you may want to  get yourself a copy of The English's Speaker's Guide to Doctors and Hospitals in Mexico in order to find a good doctor or hospital in the main towns and cities of Mexico, or The English Speaker's Guide to Medical Care in Mexico, to understand how the Mexican healthcare system works.   


No comments:

Post a Comment